In this page we will review Steve Holman and John M. Rowley – Old School New Body.Click below if you are searching for:
- Old School New Body Review – Official Page
Steve Holman and John Rowley
Steve began weight lifting from 15 as a skinny 119-pounder and it has been exercising since then . Becky,Steve`s wife, has been working out for over twenty years, but she lapsed on she’s 30s while raising her 2 girls. In her 40s she became sick of her over weight look and made a major physical change in just several months. She’s today a daily contributor of nutrition based items to IRON MAN mag, and Steve is IM’s Editor in Chief for over twenty five years. Steve written over 21 books on body building, weight training and also diet and it has also written tons of articles on muscle building and losing fat. His blog, “Built for Life,” is at IronManMagazine . Steve has interviewed numerous legendary physique stars, including Arnold Schwarzenegger, Cory Everson, Tom Platz and Lee Labrada.
John M. Rowley is an full-time author, speaker,television and radio personality, Wellness Director for the International Sports Science Association and Public Relations Director for Powerhouse Gyms International.Also, he contributes to Martha Stewart Living, Fox News,Smart Money as well as the Wall Street Journal. The press call him “America’s Lifestyle Strategist.” His book, The Power of Positive Fitness, is a amazon.com bestseller.
So What Is Old School New Body?
Old School New Body is largely based upon secrets and techniques Steve Holman gathered during several years of working at the most respectable fitness magazine.It’s specifically and also uniquely designed to help you reverse the outcomes of aging.These methods for youth-enhancing fitness and weight-loss are very difficult to find. It includes the workout routines, the diet plans, as well as the action steps in one short, easy to read, easy to understand guide you can read and put into action within 2-3 hours.
Steve names his training program as The F4X Protocol or The Focus4 Exercise Protocol. It is a 90 minutes per week protocol to work especially for the older person.
The Old School New Body program has 3 phases :
- F4X Lean – With the F4X LEAN Workout you’ll exercise 3 days per week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, with 4 basic exercises per workout. This few important moves is going to train all your major muscles : Squats , Incline presses or flat-bench presses or pushups ,Bent-over rows and Dumbbell upright rows
- F4X Shape – With this you will stll train 3 days / week, but these are not full body workouts.You will train sinmple muscles at every workout, but not directly, and you`ll use different exercises
- F4X Build – here you will find a series of exercises
After reading the Old School New Body Ebook you will :
- Wake up energized before the alarm ever goes off
- Rarely if ever be limited by typical “age-related” aches and pains
- Radically alter the shape, tone, and body fat you currently have
- Drop ALL the weight you desire in only 90 minutes per week
- Stop the “insanity” programs that AGE YOU FASTER and start eating and moving in a way that’s proven to defy the aging process
The F4X system calls for moderate poundages for less joint stress and relies on high muscle fatigue for intensity—which means short rests between sets and growth hormone release. GH triggers a veritable muscle-building, fat-burning (and anti-aging) cascade. That hormone decreases significantly as you get older, but this type of training can provide a real resurgence. In short you can get in the best shape of your life, turn back the clock on aging all while strengthening your muscle, ligaments and joints. This fly’s in the face of modern exercise programs, which is good because people are not getting the results they are after. With Old School New Body they will get results.
Old School New Body Review – Conclusion
The good thing about this method is it’s simplicity.Since we’ve gone through an in depth Old School New Body Review, you can probably state that the ebook will be worth every single cent. It will work for everyone. For those who have tried out similar fitness plans but aren’t satisfied, this time you’re going to get what you look for.